Have you enjoyed our recent blog posts, which have discussed the wide range of benefits that home and business owners can enjoy when they have their concrete floors sealed with epoxy? If you would like to learn more about the conveniences afforded by professionally coated concrete floors, check out the following resources.
- If you want to get rid of oil stains in your concrete floor before having it professionally sealed, take a look at this guide from DoItYourself.com to learn the best way to do so.
- With the right seal, concrete floors are pet-friendly. Learn more with this information from ConcreteNetwork.com.
- Unsealed concrete floors not only absorb stains—they absorb odors, too. This article from The Los Angeles Times provides more information about odors in flooring.
- Find out how concrete floors are sealed against moisture with this article from The San Francisco Chronicle.
- ThisOldHouse.com provides additional information on the benefits of epoxy sealing for your concrete floors.
To speak with a floor coating and sealing professional in the Los Angeles area, call REDRHINO: The Epoxy Flooring Company at (800) 806-5508!