Sealants are great for keeping your floors free of moisture, cracks, and uneven textures. Our epoxy expertise can improve your business with custom flooring services.
- Epoxy and Urethane Sealants: Business owners and contractors value these durable coatings for their weather-resistant policies. Destructive cycles of cold-weather contraction are limited by floor-sealing applications. Urethane coatings also prevent acids, alkaline solutions, and outdoor chemicals from staining home floors. Epoxy seals protect porous concrete driveways from mold growth and pervasive bacteria.
- Professional Restoration: Impact, thermal cycles, and environmental vibrations can destabilize the floors of your business. Return your work environment to normal with the help of REDRHINO. Our fluid sealant systems are able to cure in a few hours. This allows your business to continue normal operations with minimal business loss. Our expedited restoration process also allows business owners to apply bacteria- and chemical-resistant seals to existing floors.
- Innovative Subfloor Installation: Not all subfloor materials provide the same level of performance and environmentally friendly installation. Low-emission ARDEX subfloor materials provide industry-leading standards of reliability. REDRHINO is one of the few contractors recognized by ARDEX as a Preferred Installer. Self-leveling ARDEX underlayment materials help simplify the flooring process. Contact us online for more information on the ARDEX advantage.
- Decorative Flooring Options: Quartz-infused epoxy coatings expand décor options to meet a customer’s unique design needs. Multi-colored chips adorn a floor well-protected from staining chemicals. These installations are commonly employed to beautify hospitals, schools, restrooms, and kitchens. Varied amounts of quartz sand provide additional thickness and texture options for decorative floors.
- Industry-Targeted Solutions: REDRHINO flooring specialists are dedicated to providing flooring services that are customized to serve your industry’s unique challenges. Automotive floors are sealed with oil- and grease-resistant epoxies. Food and healthcare installations prioritize cleanliness and safety. Green contractors can employ epoxy coatings to build LEED credits as well.
Investigate our industry-specific epoxy coating services by calling (310) 734-8534 today for more information. We are happy to answer any of your questions and earn your business the right way!